FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a different question?
Feel free to contact us.
What is Unified Communications?
Unified Communications simplify the proliferation of technologies that businesses deal with every day. Our people-centric solutions integrate voice, video and data, enabling users to communicate and collaborate in real time, in the mode best suited to each interaction. This eliminates inefficiencies in communications to make organizations more productive and responsive.
What is IP Office?
An Avaya IP Office small business phone system enables your entire organization to connect and collaborate in real-time, without limitations, using available and appropriate devices—including smart phones, laptops, tablets, home phones, and office phones.
What business size is Avaya IP office designed for?
IP office is designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, IP Office delivers the collaboration tools you need, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications, including powerful video conferencing. An IP Office phone system helps you create your most productive mobile and remote workforce, easily and cost-effectively increase capacity and capabilities as your business grows, and gain business and customer service efficiencies.Avaya IP Office is uses IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination. IP Office interoperates with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
What is Proactive Outreach Manager?
Proactive Outreach Manager helps you get the most out of your technology investment—reducing costs while elevating the customer experience. Contact Center solutions like automated welcome e-mails, notification calls, and text reminders contribute to increased customer satisfaction and revenues for your business.
What solutions does the Avaya Networking Portfolio offer?
- Ethernet Switches: This range of core and access switches supports from entry-level branch offices (through premium high-performance Wiring Closet) to Campus Core and Data Center applications.
- Branch Routers: Our integrated routers, gateways, and appliances allow enterprises to reliably and securely connect branch sites.
- Wireless Networks: This cost-effective and scalable solution enables enterprises to deploy wireless coverage. Both overlay and unified wired/wireless deployments are supported.
- Access Control: These solutions provide policy decisions to enforce role-based access control to the network.
- Network Management: Our support of data and voice networks simplifies management requirements across functional areas.
- Collaboration Pods: We combine server, storage, virtualization, and networking components in easy-to-order, easy-to-deploy, and ready-to-operate packages. Pods deliver maximum Avaya application performance, and can support private or public cloud solutions.
Why Choose Carrier SI?
Choose Carrier SI because we are passionate about finding a solution that’s right for you. We will help you increase revenue, overcome business obstacles, improve efficiencies, and gain an edge over the competition.